I am surprised that I have been nominated for the “Real Neat Blog Award”.🤩
I consider myself fortunate as this is my first nomination. Before I started blogging I didn’t know much about it, but now I just love it and feel good to be a part of this community of great bloggers.
As every blogger here is unique in his/her own ways. So I am going to nominate everyone.
And I would like to thank petrel41 for the nomination. Please do visit her blog.
My answers to the questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? Well its quite difficult to answer this question.
2. What is your favourite sport? Badminton
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2018? Each and every moment is special in its own ways, so for me every moment is special.
4. What is your favourite quote? My favourite quotes are “Making one person smile can not change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but you will definitely change their world.” & “There is always a reason to smile, you just have to find it”
5. What was your favourite class when still at school? Primary classes were always the best.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Everything has its own time. So I don’t think that I would have learned this or that earlier.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? Piano & Guitar
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)